Our founder Heinz Fischer, born on April 28, 1940 in the historic city of Bamberg in the state of Bavaria, Germany, located in a valley with abundant horticulture; in addition to having the only German production of the smoked beer moment, raised in an environment of Gothic and Baroque culture, in company to an artistic life of theater, opera and the Bamberg symphony.
Older son of three brothers of the parents Hans and Philipine Fischer owners of the ALTE POST Treasury from the year 1497 with its beginnings more than 500 years ago, which would become the former station of Turn and Taxi Post, the main transport route between Munich and Berlin.
He also has several professional studies, including a master's degree in agronomy, banking economics and specialization in rural cooperativism. Professional studies conducted in cities such as; COBURG, BAYREUTH, WEIHENSTEPHAN, ANSBACH, WUERZBURG and FRANKFURT.
Labor and executive experiences:
- General Manager at Banco Cooperativo Rural in Germany.
- Farming, forestry and nursery farms in Germany.
- Head of integral projects based on the national plan of development in the cultivation of Soya, Maize, Cotton, Sorghum, Wheat, Sunflower and likewise in the cattle development in Paraguay and Bolivia.
- International expert and project manager: Administration of rural agrarian cooperatives, communal, legal and fishing projects throughout Peru.
- Teacher at international seminars in Guatemala, Nicaragua, Ecuador and Paraguay for the "Organization of Cooperatives of America."
- Theoretical and practical professional experiences in the organization and administration of importing companies of agricultural and agroindustrial machines, exportation of exotic fruits and fresh vegetables, maintenance services and manufacturing of agroindustrial and food machines with international certifications.
Inheritance of family experiences and knowledge:
- Grandfather, Johann Georg Fischer; Forest farmer, mayor, justice of the peace in Kronach, active participation in the First World War in the Netherlands.
- Grandpa, Georg Adam Erb; Farmer, mayor, justice of the peace at the courthouse in Munich, active participation in the 1st World War in France.
- Father, Hans Fischer; Professional agronomist, administrator and executor of seed farms, various agro industrial productions as a nationalist farmer leader, guaranteeing national food during and after the 2nd World War.
- Mother, Fischer's Philipine Erb; Professional chef and execution of his profession in important restaurants (Paulanerbraeu and others) Oktoberfest Event in Munich and Weltausstellung - World Exhibition in Brussels, Belgium.
Fischer Agro Family today:
We continue with the same objective of improving the agro and food industry and we maintain the style of work, in order to maintain the legacy under the administration and execution of the descendants of Eng. Heinz Fischer.